Management Consulting Case Studies:
- We currently manage the US subsidiaries of two Chinese Petroleum equipment companies.
Business Development and Project Management:
- A European industrial automation company entering the US energy industry.
- An underperforming accounting and finance department in a US subsidiary (Rev. 1.5B USD) of a foreign oil service company.
- A near bankruptcy 50M USD Revenue manufacturing US company with international operations.
International CFO Service:
- A US industrial automation company with international operations in Asia, the US, and Europe.
- A US professional service company with operations in Mexico, Columbia, and the US.
- A food manufacturing company with operations in India, Canada, and the US.
- A US energy service company with operations in China and the US.
- Advised a Texas software company regarding a tax issue related to contracting a Malaysian national company.
- Advised transfer pricing issue for a US subsidiary of a large Chinese state-owned company. The project was initially advised by E&Y, and BKD (a large US regional CPA firm), and the CFO was not satisfied with the previous solutions.
- Set up a simplified transfer pricing solution and cash repatriation solution for a US trading company with a Chinese subsidiary.
- Advised a regional CPA firm tax partner to assist their clients the night before signing a large supply and purchasing agreement with a Mexican supplier.
M&A Buy-Side Advisory / Consulting:
- A US manufacturing company acquiring a German distributor.
- Advised the CEO of a large Chinese petrochemical company right before signing an acquisition agreement with a 1B USD petrochemical company in the USA. The deal was previously advised by Morgan Stanley and passed due diligence by PWC and Baker McKenzie. Based on the facts, we advised the target was not a good fit. Six months later, the client confirmed our suggestion saved the parent company from bankruptcy.
Sell-side Advisory Services:
- 500MW solar development project in Emerging market
- 250MW solar operating assets in SE Asia
- A UK based ophthalmology device company (post CE mark)
- A US-based cardio device company (post-FDA)
- Private placement for two well-known Chinese tech companies