Development, Construction, and Operations
- Lone Star Solar Texas 2019 portfolio (9.2 MW DC), total investment $12M, COD in 2021.
- IP Malbec solar project, 1.45 MW DC in California, total investment $2.3 M, COD in 2019.
- Bella Solar Portfolio in Georgia, 30MW solar, total investment $39 M, COD in 2017.
- Old Alabama Road II solar project in Georgia, 1.6MW tracking solar, total investment $2.24 M, COD in 2017.
- WheelerRidge Solar Project in California, 2.2MW solar, total investment $5.7 M, COD in 2018.
- Martifer-Silverado II Solar Portfolio in California, 130MW solar, total investment $195 M, acquisition in 2013.
- Hollister Solar Project in California, 2MW, total investment $3.2 M, COD in 2013.
- Gridley SMUD project, 4.3MW, COD in 2013.
- Topez Solar farm in California, 550MW solar, COD in 2012.
- Puglia portfolio in Italy, 5.6MW solar, COD in 2011.
- Basilicata Portfolio in Italy, 5.5MW solar, COD in 2011.
- Sarnia II Solar farm in Canada, 80MW solar, COD in 2010.
- Pocono project in Pennsylvania, 3MW solar (thin film), COD in 2010.
- Dans Mountain solar project in Maryland, 24MW, total investment $31 M.
- GeoGenCo II 15MW Geothermal project in southern California, in development.
- Run of River Projects, Georgia, 20MW X 5
- Dibombe HPP, Cameroon, 62MW
- Hydro Projects in Rwanda, Tanzania, Kenya
- Siriu-Surduc-Nehoaisu Hydroelectric (PPP) Project, Romania, 55MW
- La Confluencia HEP, Chile, 160MW
- Tumarin, Nicaragua, 253MW (project financed by IFC and IADB)
- La Vegona, Honduras, 39MW (project financed by IFC)
- Guri Dam HEP, Venezuela, 10,000 MW
- Macagua II HPP, Venezuela, 2,900 MW
- Miraah Solar Thermal Project, Oman, 300MW
- Los Humeros II Geothermal Project, Mexico, 25MW
- Wind operating assets, 150MW X 2, Texas, US
- Onshore drilling rigs, 100+, $1.2B annual turnover, US Nationwide
- Sell side advisory for 5 x 50MW solar operating assets in Vietnam.
- Sell side advisory for 5 x 100MW solar development projects in Ethiopia.
- Buy side advisory for an acquisition of a public traded professional service firm operating in multiple continents in nuclear space.
Investment Management and Risk Management
- 7+GW solar and battery storage projects in, US and Canada
- 70MW hydro development project, Nepal
Training/ Market Consulting
- Conducted corporate training as a subject expert on the US solar market, invited by Sinolink Securities (国金证券), a top ten securities firm in China. The course was well received by over 100 hedge fund managers investing in the Chinese solar and battery energy storage system (BESS) manufacturing industries.
- Market insights consulting for a large European strategic company interested in acquiring hydroelectric projects worldwide.
- Provided market consultation to the one of the world’s largest insurance companies headquartered in Europe, regarding the US renewable market and associated risks.
International Experience (Alphabetical) Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, Chile, China, Congo, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Germany, Guyana, Holland, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Laos, Liberia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Pakistan, Republic of Georgia, Romania, Rwanda, Scotland, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Spain, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia
- Native or Fluent: English, Chinese, Spanish
- Basic: Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Japanese